Terms and Conditions
- No contract of sale will exist between the purchaser and PatternParts Ltd until payment has been received and cleared by the purchaser's bank or card issuer. Any contract that exists thereafter will be available in the English language only and will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with providing you with top quality replacement service parts at competitive prices. Shipping and Delivery Times
- Whilst we will make every endeavour to deliver any orders to the purchaser on the date stated, the purchaser acknowledges that any delivery dates or times stated should be regarded as an estimate only.
- If we hold an ordered part in stock and the order is placed before 3.30pm we will despatch the item on a next working day service, please see UK or Overseas deliveries below.
- We cannot guarantee delivery for a certain day or time but you can expect delivery within 24 hours anytime between the hours of 8.00am and 7.30pm.
- Not at Home: Please note that couriers require that someone be present to sign for all packages. If nobody is available to sign for the package, the courier will leave a card notifying of the failed delivery attempt. This card will instruct customer to contact them to rearrange delivery. The courier may attempt to leave package with a neighbour or failing that, will attempt delivery again within the next day or two. If customer fails to receive or fails to contact courier, the parcel will be returned to us at the customers expense. UK Orders Parcels up to 2 Kilograms are sent via 1st Class Post. Parcels over 2 Kilograms and those of higher value are sent via Overnight Courier, FedEx, DHL, or other suitable courier service and a signature will be required upon delivery. Please allow up to three working days for delivery if item is in stock. We will often be much quicker. Overseas Orders Parcels up to 2 Kilograms are sent via Air Mail, for larger consignments and those of high value shipping methods vary according to destination. Please note we cannot ship tyres and batteries outside the United Kingdom. Please allow up to 30 working days for deliveries to Europe. For other destinations and larger items please allow up to 6 weeks.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
- We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service.
- We may at times also use the information to inform you of any offers or any news updates that we believe may benefit you. If you do not wish to receive any of these offers or news updates then please send an email to email@example.com with the word 'Unsubscribe' in the subject heading.
- The type of information we will collect about you includes; Your Name Your Address Phone Number Email Address Credit Card Details
- We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
- We operate a secure encrypted site where necessary, all Internet transactions are handled by Sage Page, we do not store nor have access to your card information.
- The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
- The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law
- If you have any questions about privacy, you should email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are returning an item because of an error on our stock list or because it is defective, we will cover all shipping costs incurred in returning the item to us, and exchange or credit in full.
- Supply errors must be reported within 48 days of delivery.
- Non-defective goods ordered in error, goods must be returned unused can only be accepted for return if they are unopened and in their original packaging and condition.
- In the case of electrical items that have been fitted there is a possibility that the new part can be damaged by some other fault in the equipment it is connected to. Therefore, no electrical items may be returned if they have been removed from sealed packaging unless obviously faulty.
- All returns should have a covering note with the invoice number clearly marked. If you wish to return an item to us, please email us on email@example.com explaining the reason for the return. We will then allocate a returns number for you to quote on the parcel. Alternatively we can be contacted on 0115 925 2595 all calls are charged at normal BT rates. The item(s) should then be sent to the following address: PatternParts.NET Returns Department PO Box 9052 Nottingham NG11 1AS
1. Under the United Kingdom's Distance Selling Regulations, you have the right to cancel the contract for the purchase of any item within seven working days of delivery. To cancel this contract, return the item to our returns department (at the address shown above under 'returns policy') in original, unopened condition. Enclose a note detailing your name, address, telephone number, Order ID and 'Cancellation of Order'.
2. Please note that you will be responsible for covering return postage, unless the item supplied was not the correct item due to an error on our stock list or the item is defective.
1. Address all complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0115 925 2595. Statutory Rights
2. The terms and conditions of the contract do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Fitting And Warranty Liabilities
- We are not a representative of any motorcycle manufacturer and the parts we sell are not necessarily recommended by any motorcycle manufacturer.
Please Note: Parts are often listed by make of bike, this does not necessarily mean that these parts are made by the manufacturer (OEM) unless stated.
- All parts featured on this web-site must be installed or fitted by a qualified mechanic in accordance with the original equipment manufacturers service manual.
Please note that we are unable to entertain any warranty claims for surface rust on exhaust systems, it is normal for exhausts to rust over a period of time.
Please note that it is important for you to make sure the correct part is selected for the right purpose, the correct year and model of motorcycle.
Please refer to the original equipment manufacturers service manual for normal and ordinary maintenance.
Motorcycles can be dangerous if not ridden or maintained properly.
Pattern Parts Ltd expects customers to exercise good judgment as to the proper selection, installation, use and maintenance of any parts.
- Pattern Parts Ltd assumes no responsibility for any damage or injury of any kind arising from misuse or improper application of any parts in any way by any person. Pattern Parts Ltd has no control over the manufacturing, testing or usage of any part sold, therefore the manufacturer will be responsible for any and/or all claims for damage to person(s) or property arising from design, manufacturing, and testing of its products.
Under no circumstances will Pattern Parts Ltd be liable for consequential or indirect damages.
Goods are only guaranteed in accordance with the manufacturers own terms of warranty. All implied warranties, including, but not limited to implied warranties of the fitness and merchantability, are limited in duration to a period ending one year from the date of purchase. Claims will not be upheld if goods have not been fitted by a qualified mechanic in accordance with the original equipment manufacturers service manual. Due to conditions beyond our control, chrome cannot be guaranteed after it is placed in service. Also due to conditions beyond our control surface rust can not be classed as a reason to return on all exhaust units. All claim evaluations will be made in a fair manner by the manufacturer.
- Disclaimer for Brand Images: The use of brand names and images throughout this site are solely for the purpose of customers being able to easily identify with their bike. We in no way infer nor imply that we sell branded products made by any of these manufacturers, or that we sell any product with the permission of these manufacturers.
The use of
manufacturer’s brand names, model references and/or logos is purely for
reference purposes only. PatternParts Ltd is in no way associated, affiliated
or otherwise in partnership with any of the manufactures named on this section
of the website, nor do way sell products endorsed or produced by the
VAT Reg: No. GB 814082453 Patternparts Ltd Company Registered in England No. 6918445 Established: in 2009